Single-boiler espresso machine available in 1, 2, 3 groups or 2 groups compact (2GRC). All versions feature raised groups and automatic dosing (USB). Steady Brew (SB) technology is available for all versions, except 1GR and 1GR TALL.
Experience hand-made excellence without sacrificing on your budget.
The Classe 5 distills the most essential technology developed by Rancilio into a high-performance, approachable espresso machine. Its modern styling is easy to clean and built for years of heavy use. This machine is ready to be put to work.
Every setup is different, and your espresso machine needs to meet those needs, too. The Classe 5 is offered with manual (S) or automatic (USB) dosing control and automatic steaming options (iSteam). And with availability in 1-3 groups, you can choose an option that works best for your cafe or espresso bar.
• 4 programmable volumetric controls per group for a simple and consistent workflow
• Highly-efficient heat exchange boiler with Steady Brew technology
• Electrical heating
• Durable and attractive stainless steel, nylon, and ABS body panels
• 2 manual steam wands with ergonomic C-Lever handle
• Powerful volumetric pump
• Boiler and pump pressure control gauges
• USB port makes it easy to save drink parameters and update software or programming
• Hot water outlet with manual valve knob control
• Accommodates cups up to 5.7” in height
• Durable polymer drip tray inserts are easily removable and dishwasher-safe
• Adjustable feet