Mahlkonig is one of the most globally recognised and respected brands in the world of speciality coffee. So much so that the silhouette of their flagship grinder, the EK43, is seen as a badge of quality in many circles. Based in Germany and with almost a century of experience, it is no surprise that these precision-engineered coffee grinders are so sought after.
The E65S comes into the lineup as Mahlkonig's replacement to the ever-popular, classic K30. The K30 has been around in different iterations for over a decade; it pioneered doserless technology and the use of timer-based dosing for consistency. Those that knew the K30, knew it as an easy to use grinder that was incredibly speedy and consistent. The E65S has kept all that was good about the K30 while making some much-needed improvements to this classic design.
Speed and silence is the name of the game with the Mahlkonig E65S. With near-silent grinding, a sleek modern redesign and its small footprint, the E65S coffee grinder is all about creating the perfect coffee shop experience. At the core of this grinder's performance, you have a set of 65mm flat burrs, stepless grind adjustment and programmable, time-based dosing. Instead of re-inventing the wheel, Mahllkonig has refined these attributes to near perfection. Its high-power motor can grind an espresso dose in as little as 3.5 seconds, and what's even more impressive is that with its upgraded sound insulation it does this in almost total silence.
On top of these upgrades, Mahlkonig hasn't forgotten about the finer details with the E65S. It has a bright digital display that stores up to 6 easy-to-adjust, grind profiles. It has a robust 1.2kg bean hopper.
If you're looking for a high-quality grinder for your specialty cafe, then look no further! Get your Mahkonig E65S from Soma Coffee Company today!
Mahlkonig E65S Espresso Grinder features
- Highly consistent grind
- Icon-driven touch screen menu operation
- 6 programmable doses
- Multifunction turn & push button
- Slim chassis and small footprint
- Quiet grinding
- Quick, stepless and single-handed grind adjustment with independent locking mechanism
- Adjustable and removable spout to fit any portafilter
- Durable bean hopper
- Robust portafilter holder
Mahlkonig E65S Espresso Grinder specifications
- Voltage: 220 - 240V
- Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Phase: Single
- Power: 440W
- Idle speed: 1400 rpm (50 Hz); 1650 rpm (60 Hz)
- Grinding disc diameter: 65 mm
- Grinding disc material: Special steel
- Average grinding capacity* : 4-7 g / s
- Hopper capacity: ca. 1,200 g
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 19.5 × 58.3 × 28.3 cm
- Dimensions boxed (w x h x d): 69.7 x 28.7 x 44.5 cm
- Net weight: 11.2 kg
- Gross weight: 12.7 kg