From as little as €40.20 per week. Get in touch for details.
Unic has been making coffee equipment for over 100 years, and although their main focus has been automatic coffee makers, their recent additions to the lineup of specialty focussed espresso machines have shown them to be real masters of espresso.
When Unic set out to create the Stella Di Cafe, their goal was to create an affordable, highly stable and energy-efficient espresso machine with high-end features catered to the specialty coffee market. The Stella Di Cafe didn't just create a dual boiler machine, they took this machine to the next level. Their multi-boiler, traditional espresso machine with Thermalink Network® technology intelligently controls and optimizes the distribution of heat. This guarantees consistent brewing temperature and efficiency in terms of energy requirements. The Stella Di Cafe 2 Group Commercial Espresso Machines achieves this with a dedicated 8.9 litre hot water and steam boiler as well as two 1.65 litre fully dedicated brew boilers, one for each group head.
As well as their touch screen main controls, the Unic Stella Di Cafe has independent control systems for each group head which allows you to program brew parameters such as your four programmable doses, pre-infusion and brew temperatures. It also has standard espresso machine features such as a hot water dispenser for teas and americano coffees as well as steam wands to help you create beautifully textured milk for perfect lattes, cappuccinos and flat whites. The group heads also have a patented easy lock system to prevent strain on your baristas wrists (a real problem in the coffee industry).
On top of all this, UNIC have made striking and bold design choices, making this machine a stand out feature in any cafe! If you want to have excellent control and attention to detail in your specialty coffee business, this is the perfect machine for you!
UNIC Stella Di Cafe Commercial Espresso Machine Features
- Programmable water and steam.
- Automatic cleaning cycle.
- 2 independent control panels with 4 programmable dosing selection, start/stop, shot time display.
- Thermalink Network® technology guarantees consistent brewing temperature and efficiency in terms of energy requirements.
- Electronic pre infusion.
- Double paneled cup warmer with large capacity.
- USB interface for update.
- 8.9 liter hot water & steam boiler.
- 2 x 1.65 liter boilers for coffee
- LED lights on group head
- Stainless steel body.
- LCD Touchscreen.
- PID (proportional–integral–derivative) Temperature control: a precise controller algorithm system that gives consistency and accuracy to brewing temperature management system.
- Manual Steamglide lever.
- Easylock portafilter.
UNIC Stella Di Cafe Commercial Espresso Machine Specifications
- Steam Boiler Capacity: 8.9 Liters – 6550 watts
- Coffee Boilers Capacity: 1.65 Liters – 2000 watts each
- Power Requirements: 230V - 6700W - 30A - 1 Phase
- Weight: 90kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 780mm x 600mm x 480