Did you know that your coffee is made up of up to 98% water? It doesn't take much of a leap to realise that, with water making up so much of your drink, the quality of your water can have quite a significant impact on your coffee! Having said that, unless you have a PhD in chemistry or are some sort of prodigy, finding the perfect solution (pun intended) can be quite challenging.
That's where Third Wave Water come into the equation! Third Wave Water has done the science for you and developed a formula for water specifically designed for lighter roast, specialty coffee - and they didn't stop there, they then went on to tweak this formula and created two new formulas, one for your everyday brewing and one specifically for espresso. Not only can this make your coffee more balanced and better tasting, but it will mean that no matter where you go, it removes the variable of water quality from your brew recipe, resulting in better overall better. brewing consistency. But you don't have to take our word for it, top competitive baristas around the world have been using Third Wave Water for years!
Third Wave Water is incredibly easy to use. Simply add 1 sachet to 2 litres of reverse osmosis water (or distilled water) and it's ready to go. Each sachet contains a patent-pending blend of magnesium sulfate, calcium citrate, and sodium chloride. If you're brewing manual brew coffee, we recommend using the classic profile and if you are brewing coffee using an automated machine (espresso coffee, pod coffee, batch brew etc) we recommend the espresso profile.
As a bonus, if used correctly (with distilled water) third wave water is incapable of producing any limescale whatsoever and will protect your machine from mineral build-up.
Get your third wave of water from Soma Coffee Company today and taste the difference for yourself.
Available in 3 options:
- Single sachet (each sachet treats 2 litres of distilled water)
- Box of 20 sachets (Espresso profile)
- Box of 20 Sachets (Classic profile)
Third Wave Water Features And Specifications
- Each sachet contains a patent-pending blend of minerals designed to optimize the water for coffee brewing
- Improve the taste of your coffee by getting cafe-quality water at home
- Designed specifically for specialty coffee
- Each sachet is will treat 2 litres of distilled water
- Two profiles available designed to optimize the water for either espresso or filter coffee