For many years, the term filter coffee was associated with the black, tar-like coffee served in diner-style restaurants around the world, however, in recent years, filter coffee has gone through an incredible renaissance and been rebranded batch brew.
Essentially no different to filter coffee (other than the fact that it is brewed with far superior coffee), batch brew allows you to make delicious coffee by the litre and is an excellent solution to a cafe looking to offer something other than espresso-based coffee.
Bunn has been a leader in developing superior batch brew equipment for years and was one of the first companies that paid attention to the finer brewing details when brewing larger quantities. The Bunn Platinum gives you maximum control over your batch brew, allowing you to make tweaks and changes and ultimately offering you the most delicious batch you can brew.
The thing that really sets the Bunn ICBA Brewers apart from other batch brew coffee makers is the fact that it allows you to create, record and save custom batch brew recipes. It is controlled using an intuitive touch screen display and uses patented SmartWAVE technology for one of the best extractions in the modern batch brew.
Bunn ICBA Platinum Batch Brew Filter Coffee Maker Features
- Brew counter keeps track of how many batches are brewed
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- BUNN Infusion Series technology allows for multiple recipes from one footprint
- Brews into 2.5 to 3.8L (84 to 128 oz) airpots and 3.8 to 5.7L (1 to 1.5 gallon) baseless Thermofresh servers
- USB programming for uploading and downloading recipes and software updates
- Electronic funnel lock prevents removal of the brew funnel until drip-through is complete
- Exclusive Peak Extraction™ Sprayhead is multi-directional with a 17-hole design to ensure ultimate uniformity of extraction
- Pre-infusion and pulse brew for maximum flavor extraction. Cold brew lockout & digital temperature control further ensure top-notch brewing
- Hot water faucet (supplied for custom installation)
- SmartWAVE sprayhead technology provides enhanced uniformity of extraction and limescale reduction