Get 1kg of coffee for FREE with the purchase of your Lelit Mara X
The likes of the Rancilio Silvia and the Gaggia Classic do an incredible job of putting authentic espresso into the hands of the home barista at only a few hundred Euros, but that comes at a bit of a cost in other departments. As much as we love these machines for what they do, they lack a certain finesse and can be a little clunky and awkward to use. This is where the true prosumer espresso machines come into play. Introducing the Lelit Mara, the smallest E61 grouphead machine on the market today! Despite its small size, it packs in quite a feature set and doesn't come across as cramped in its design.
This machine comes from Lelit's pro-line of espresso machines. One of the biggest advantages you get with espresso machines in the prosumer category is the ability to brew espresso and steam milk at the same time! With the more entry-level machinery, there is one rudimentary heating element that heats your water, and then you flick a switch, wait a few minutes, and it will generate steam for your milk: functional, but not ideal. The Lelit Mara on the other hand uses heat exchanger technology which allows it to have steam and brew water available simultaneously. The Lelit Mara also uses a standard E61 group head, similar to ones found on many professional machines. The benefits of standardized equipment like this is that accessorizing and upgrading components such as the shower screen or portafilter basket is an easy task with lots of options available to you!
The Mara also has standard high-end espresso machine features such as pressure guages (for both steam and brew pressure), a professional steam wand, a cup warmer and a hot water dispenser for tea and americanos.
We couldn't talk about the Lelit Mara without talking about the gorgeous, polished chrome design. The Mara is finished in true style with a reflective chrome stainless steel that would make this machine an eye-catching feature in any kitchen! It combines simple minimalist modern design with chrome finshes and sleek lines and some subtle steampunk-esque features that are ever so fitting on an espresso machine.
Get your Lelit Mara from Soma Coffee Company today and start become a prosumer home barista today!
Included in the box
- Single and double complete Lelit portafilters
- Blind filter
- 35 lt resin filter
- Lelit tamper in stainless steel with red wood handle
- Espresso machine
Lelit Mara Espresso Machine features
- Cup warmer
- Polished drip tray in stainless steel
- Double manometer for coffee/steam pressure
- Multidirectional, anti-burn steam/water wands
- Steam punk style knobs in phenolic resin with chromed, anti-burn cover
- Mirror polished stainless steel appliance body
- 1.5 l copper boiler with heat exchanger
- Built in 2.5L water tank
- E61 type group head with mechanical pre-infusion
- Group heating through thermo-syphon circulation
- Professional water-steam tap with spring closure
- 3 way solenoid valve
- Vintage style stainless steel flick switch
- Led for machine power
- Led for heating element activation
- Acoustic alarm for empty water tank
- Uses 58mm commercial portafilter
Lelit Mara Espresso Machine specifications
- Coffee/water pump: 15 bar
- Dimensions LxDxH: 22x40x35.5 cm
- Boiler heating element: 1400W
- Voltage: 230V 50Hz – 120V 60Hz
- Weight (unboxed, empty): 18.8 kg