Although paper filter are the established standard in the world of specialty coffee, there is a myriad of reasons to swap out your paper filters for a metal filter! One of the main reasons that paper filters are so popular is due to the fact that it filters much of the natural oils in coffee out of the brew, resulting in a crisp cup that has a subtle and delicate flavour profile. While this can be wonderful, not all coffees lend themselves to these delicate and crisp cup brew that you just cannot achieve with a paper filter - this is particularly beneficial if you drink milk in your coffee!
We know that coffee filters make up the tiniest contribution to global sustainability, but if you are seeking a zero waste lifestyle, every tiny bit counts, and the same goes for if you are seeking to reduce your waste footprint. Metal filters are an ecellent alternative that can brew fantastic coffee!
With all these pointers in mind, we bring you the Able Kone, a reusable stainless steel coffee filter designed for the Chemex Coffee Maker! It is built from stainless steel and so will impart no taste to your brewed coffee. The filters are meticulously engineered with chemically cut square to round hole design. This specific design was implemented to reduce clogging, and promote an even flow of water through your ground coffee. No matter what size brew you're making the Kone's unique hole pattern optimizes water flow rate for both smaller brews and larger batches.
Everything about the Kone is designed with quality and durability in mind! Get your zero waste, easy to use, no fuss Chemex coffee filter from Soma Coffee Company today and enjoy richer more full bodied coffee while never worrying about running out of filters again!
This filter is designed for the Chemex Coffee Maker and fits the 3-6 cup and larger.
Able Kone Reusable Stainless Steel Chemex Coffee Filter
- Designed to nestle perfectly atop your Chemex coffee maker for a perfect fit.
- Photo chemically etched square-to-round hole design reduces clogging and creates an even flow of water through your grounds.
- Unique hole pattern optimizes water flow rate for both smaller brews and larger batches.
- Bright polished stainless steel imparts no unwanted flavor, and prevents build up of coffee oils that can become rancid and bitter.
- Precision-welded blunt tip makes handling safe and creates a tight seal with no slits or gaps.