The V60 is a compact brewer and is one of the most popular pour-over coffee makers in the world. It is simple, effective and, most importantly, it brews delicious pour-over coffee. Pour-over coffee offers something quite unique. The combination of low agitation drip brewing and a paper filter results in a more nuanced cup. The coffee tends towards more delicate flavours, favouring aromatic complexities over the heavier body you might find from an immersion brew. A perfect option for brewing coffees with layers of complexity to them.
At SOMA, we love using the Hario V60 to brew coffees with vibrant fruity acidity or intense floral flavour profiles, but it will bring something unique out in most coffees. While the pour-over can be a little more difficult to master, with a little bit of practice, you will be immensely rewarded.
This kit comes complete with a plastics V60 (02 cup) cone, a scoop, 40 paper filters and a Hario decanter: everything you need to get started on your manual brewing journey.
Get your Hario V60 Craft Coffee Kit from Soma Coffee Company today.
What's in the box
- 02 Cup Plastic Hario V60
- 40 x 02 V60 Paper Filters
- Hario 700ml Server / Decanter
- Hario 12g Coffee Scoop
Hario V60 Plastic Pour Over Coffee Dripper Features & Specifications
- Large opening at the bottom to facilitate even flow of water
- Internal ridges to keep the paper from sticking to the sides, preventing channels from forming
- Spiral ridges assist in making water turn supporting even extraction
- Sits comfortably on most cups, mugs, milk frothing pitchers or servers
- Easy to clean
- Heat resistant
- Perfect for brewing 200-600ml of coffee
- Materials: Plastic